Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Breaking News from Delaware and Michigan?


Probably not. But I have to get some feelers out this afternoon to see whether any interesting thoughts come out of DLA Piper's big real estate summit at the Four Seasons. The speaker list is a literal Who's Who of the business. I think I know why residential is in the tank while commercial is booming but I'm hoping the speakers confirm (or deny, for that matter) my suspicions.

I did not even try registering, although in hindsight I probably should have called some people I know to get in and listen for myself. Of course, it is not like I want to fight the immigration rally traffic anyway, and I'm sure I can get a day's worth of information distilled into a two minute blurb from a friend. Then I can pass it along to you.


0 comments:

 
-